Local Government Links

The links on this page are all to council services, which you may find useful.

Gloucestershire County Council

Report an issue related to:

  • Potholes
  • Lights, signals and signs
  • Damage to pavement or kerb
  • Road markings and stud issues trees, hedges and vegetation
  • Drainage and flooding
  • Spillages or obstructions on the road, public footpaths & bridleways (not pavements)